7 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE ARRIVING FOR YOUR ECOTREASURES DATE:
1. Your health and safety is important - If you are pregnant unfortunately you are not permitted to come on the tour. If you have any medical issues please get your doctors approval and clearance letter if required. Please forward this to the EcoTreasures office email@example.com
You must inform EcoTreasures of any medical issue which may restrict you from participating safely.
2. How to prepare for the tour. Complete the Online Waiver Check In before your tour. Remember to drink water before the tour and apply sunscreen.
3. Recommended items to bring with you:
Re-fillable drink bottle
Polarised sunglasses (with strap) to see through the water while paddling
4. All your belongings will be stored in the EcoTreasures shed while on tour if requested. Please ensure you have all your belongings secured in your bag to avoid forgetting any items when you leave.
5. Tours operate in all weather conditions if it is safe to do so. If conditions are deemed unsafe the tour will be cancelled up to 2 hours before the tour start time. You will be notified by phone or email if the tour is cancelled.
6. Must arrive 20 minutes before tour start time to check in and find our meeting spot.
Late arrivals will miss the tour and be considered as a no show.
7. Meeting spot - Basin Campground Ku-ring-gai Chase NP next to House on Water
There is no car access to the Basin. You may either walk from West Head 30mins (2.75.km) or catch the 20min Palm Beach Ferry Timetable or Water Taxi. Ferry ticket purchase and National Park landing fee are not included with your date.